There are a number of great Web sites to visit. These are the ones I like:
- I spent a lot of my spare time volunteering for the needlework guilds. I
was the founding chairman of the American
Needlepoint Guild's (ANG) Internet Committee. I also belong to the Embroiderers'
Guild of America (EGA), where I am Program Chairman for my local chapter
-- the Merrimack Valley
- Mailing lists were my first introduction to the world of the Internet
beyond private email. Two of my favorites are FoodWine
- The Internet Movie Database is a great
resource for looking up all kinds of trivia.
- In the winter when snow is in the forecast, I like to to look at the weather
radar to see what to expect.
- I enjoy doing the daily online puzzles from a variety of sources:
- The Ultimates is a great way to
find phone numbers, both for people and places.
- I like other funky things:
- I found this site about googie
architecture and found it just fascinating. The background
pattern is the same as the formica my parents used in the kitchen when
my father built the house in 1956.
- My favorite type of art and decoration is art
deco and here's a great place to buy all things
For more information, contact Neon
|Copyright ©1996-2003 Patricia Timpanaro
All Rights Reserved.
|Last modified: April 26, 2005